I’m Tony Lebron Atayde, Jr. of LSGH GS66 HS70 and DLSC75. Having been very active with various La Salle Alumni Associations as well as many individual Lasallians from different campuses and of different generations, I felt that it was time to have a website solely for Lasallians regardless of campus, age, gender, batch, course or current geographic location.
Archers’ Clubhouse is literally meant to be a clubhouse where the only requirement for membership is to be currently or previously a part of the Lasallian family.
In the Philippines, we have learned to use the phrase One La Salle to show our Animo Unity. However, with so many official Lasallian and Lasallian related websites, it becomes difficult to get news, activities, opinions, and of course merchandising.
Our long term goal is to make Archers’ Clubhouse a source for matters even concerning the Lasallian World.
Our website called www.archersclubhouse.com will be your connection to La Salle. We will initially offer news, opinions/forums, galleries and merchandise exclusively for and about La Salle schools in the Philippines.
Eventually we hope to have the Lasallian schools from other countries as part of Archers’ Clubhouse as well. We aim to be the center of all that is La Salle.
- We are presently building partnerships with different La Salle schools through their concerned offices.
- We will have exclusive videos, interviews, current and historical pictures and news stories.
- We will have unique sports news and commentary.
- We will have a business directory of Lasallian-owned establishments locally and abroad.
- We will have a job matching page for Lasallians in the workforce.
- We will have MODERATED forums where Lasallians can discuss different issues.
- We will assemble a comprehensive diary of contact information for many Lasallian related matters.
- We will have an events page where we will post upcoming events of different Lasallian schools, associations or even individuals.
- We will partner with Lasallian-owned retailers to market La Salle related merchandise. In line with this we will provide convenient payment methods such as credit cards, easy direct bank deposit and Paypal.
- We will offer delivery to almost anywhere in the country as well as most of the world.
It is a daunting task that is worth undertaking. The Lasallian market is hungry. It is a very big market that stretches through continents. It is diverse but united. The Lasallian family supports the Lasallian family.
With your help and cooperation we will soon be able to say that in Archers’ Clubhouse, we don’t just shout Animo! We shout One La Salle!